IGNITE is legitimately the greatest place for a young person to be! It is an exciting, crazy, electric, passionate Friday night drug and alcohol free program (party)! But more than that, it is a family of Junior High Students who know what it is to live life to the fullest and who welcome and believe in every young person and their purpose. We exist to champion people and their call; their call to be close to Jesus, spread hope and live the greatest and most fulfilling life.
Ignite is for everyone in grade 6 to grade 8. The ignite family is full of young people from all walks of life, all with different stories, but all with one thing in common – they want a place to belong and IGNITE is the place for that. Not one young person walks in and leaves without having made new friends, feeling loved and having had the best and funnest night of their lives!
The IGNITE family can’t wait to meet and hang out with YOU on:
· Friday Nights from 5:30pm-8pm
· Sunday Mornings at our 8:30AM + 10:30AM service where we run IGNITE AM
· Sunday Nights where we all hang together at our Sunday night 5:30pm service
· During the week, where we all catch up and do life together
During our Friday Night program, you can expect:
· Hang Time (rad music, mini-games, mini-dinners, everyone hanging and talking)
· Tribal Wars (epic game between teams that includes everyone)
· Praise and Worship (live band and crazy fun mosh pit)
· Hosting (all your favourite segments, funny games, food challenges)
· The Offering where we give generously to fuel the vision of Shirelive Youth
· Preaching (a bible based, motivational message that is ALWAYS brought by passionate, funny, relevant and super relatable preachers)
· Lifegroup (where we break off into smaller groups of around 10 people, by age and gender, with a specific youth leader and the Friday night ‘crowd’ becomes your closest crew who do life together)
IGNITE is not just an amazing and unprecedented movement, a fun place to be, or the place to make new friends and funny memories – it’s a place for YOU to belong. We can’t wait to meet you and your friends!